Why Choose CTC Therapy?
- Licensed/ Board Certified Therapists: Our Therapists are all licensed and in good standing with the State of Georgia. All Speech Therapists hold “Certified Clinical Competences” (CCC) with the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA). Occupational Therapists are certified with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- Parent Involved Planning: No one knows your child better than you. This is why Communicate to Connect Therapy, LLC works hand in hand with parents throughout the entire evaluation, treatment , and carry over processes to ensure the child’s therapeutic needs are addressed and met. Parents are encouraged to participate in the planning and treatment process.
- Friendly Environment: Communicate to Connect Therapy, LLC offers therapy minus the extensive formalities that often distract us from our ultimate goal… PROGRESS! We believe in “dotting our I’s and crossing our T’s” in a manner that is conducive of comfort and confidence. It’s important for us to grasp the most realistic picture of the whole child by providing a relaxing and non-threatening environment in which they can freely express themselves.
- Professional Collaboration: Two heads are always better than one! Our Therapists constantly collaborate and problem solve with other related professionals to provide our clients with exceptional therapy outcomes. We believe in team work.
- Communicate to Connect Therapy, LLC is passionate about PLAY! We pride ourselves on our creative therapy techniques that motivate our kids and help to bring out their best efforts.